01722 322 888

The Financial Conduct Authority expects any intermediary to disclose to the customer that a commission may be payable by the owner or creditor to the intermediary, and, if the customer asks, the amount of that commission. The Financial Conduct Authority has made it clear that "commission" means any financial consideration.

If you would like us to disclose any potential commission we earn:

In-line with new legislation, if you would like Wessex Fleet Solutions Limited to disclose any potential commission please make your request to our head office address on our contact page or by email to sales@wessexfleet.co.uk or by telephone: 01722 322 888

About Wessex Fleet Solutions Limited's Services

1. Whose Products Do We Offer?

Wessex Fleet Solutions Limited offer products and services from a range of Leasing Companies, UK Vehicle Dealerships and Product Providers with whom we have commercial agreements in place. We are a Commission Based Organisation which means that we receive payments for business introductions. We will receive financial remuneration which may be variable or pre-set dependent on the product and the volume that we place with that organisation. The amounts that we receive may vary.

2. Which service will we provide for you?

You will not receive advice or a recommendation from us. We have provided you with product information enabling you to make your choice about how to proceed.

3. Who Regulates Us?

Minibuslease.co.uk is a trading style of Wessex Fleet Solutions Limited.

Wessex Fleet Solutions Limited, Milford House, Milford Street, Salisbury, SP1 2BP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

4. What to do if you have a complaint

If you wish to make a complaint please contact Wessex Fleet Solutions Limited in writing at our registered office address; Milford House, Milford Street, Salisbury, SP1 2BP and we will be happy to respond. Alternatively; you can contact us by e-mail on; sales@wessexfleet.co.uk or call us on; 01722 322 888. If you cannot settle things to your satisfaction with us directly you may be entitled to refer your complaint on to the Financial Services Ombudsman Service or the BVRLA conciliation service.